Please scroll down for Upcoming Event Locations.
Course Description: In this jam-packed 8 hour class, we will learn about the diseases and conditions most likely to strike in a long-term disaster scenario and in everyday life, too. In addition to a strengthening our knowledge base, we will also take regular breaks for application. Skills sessions will include physical assessment, taking blood pressure, post-mortem care, drug calculation, austere rehydration (when you don’t have IV fluids), and much more! The student will leave this class equipped with the knowledge and skills to better safeguard their loved ones’ health whatever life may throw at them! Come with an open mind and an eagerness to learn. No prior medical training is necessary.
Upcoming Locations: Select ‘Which Location’ and register below!
- May 19, 2013 — Indianapolis, IN
- May 26, 2013 – Jackson, MS Seminar: Big Three of Medical Prep. Hilton Garden Inn, Jackson, MS. 4-6PM. Cost $50 Cash ONLY, please No registration required.
- June 9, 2013 — Greenville, SC
- June 30, 2013 — Sacramento, CA
- July 19, 2013 — St. Louis, MO
- July 21, 2013 — Kansas City, MO
- August 11, 2013 — Pittsburgh, PA
- August 25, 2013 — Denver, CO
- September 8, 2013 — White Plains, NY
- October 6, 2013 — Las Vegas, NV
- October 25, 2013 — Winston-Salem, NC
- October 27, 2013 — Richmond, VA
- November 16, 2013 — Oklahoma City, OK
- December 7, 2013 — Knoxville, TN
- December 15, 2013 — Lakeland, FL
Instructions: Following payment, an email will be sent to you detailing class location, time, and further instructions. MAKE SURE to include your preferred email contact during registration, as all further communication regarding class will be directed via your email. If you do not receive an email in 24 hours, check your spam box, and notify us!
Late Registration and Cancellation Policy: Course fee increases $50 in the two weeks immediately preceding class. Cancellations prior to 2 weeks before class will be refunded with a $50 fee. Cancellations less than 2 weeks before class will not be refunded. Registration is nontransferable between persons.